Security VP (Jakarta)
Our MNC client is looking for a capable Security VP to lead the team to drive service standardisation and ensure consistent productivity and quality.
The Security VP will:
- Provide technical advice for all services, improving the service offerings
- Optimise use of operational resources such as efficient resource allocation including security manpower, equipment, technical capabilities
- Ensure Security Operations team effectively supports Sales Team
- Understand client requirements to provide clients with relevant value-adding proposals, promote growth opportunities within accounts
- Establish and maintain good client relationships, ensuring that KPI’s are met according to the service level agreements
- Ensure a sustainable knowledge management strategy within the organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Project Management or equivalent
- 10-12 years of experience in running security operations for multiple facilities of which 5 years must be at leadership level
- Excellent analytical, people management and stakeholder management skills
- Drive timelines, quality and cost indicators to govern and manage the various facilities
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.