Regional Chief Financial Officer
Our client is looking for an experienced and results-driven Regional Chief Financial Officer to be responsible for managing and improving our client’s accounting activities and all the financial actions of the company for the ASIA region.
The Regional Chief Financial Officer will:
- Provide leadership and strategic recommendation to the CEO and members of the executive team on financial matters of the company for the ASIA region
- Oversee the regional financial reporting process and ensure timely submission of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Prepare high level financial reports, analyse financial data and manage the process for financial forecasting and budgets and rolling forecasts
- Expertly spot and troubleshoot inefficiencies or issues and reduce costs across the business and regionally
- Review and suggest improvements on internal financial risk and control processes, and address internal and external audit concerns. Put in internal controls to manage risks
- Provide expert investment advice for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Adhere to statutory law, financial regulations and standards and ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements ensuring country compliance for Asia entities
- Ensure regional financial consolidation for Asia entities is effectively done for reporting
- Possess minimally 15 years of financial experience with 5 years of being a regional CFO
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Accounting and have experience in leading a finance team
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills to provide directions so as to partner the senior management in decision-making
- Advanced skills in Excel
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org