Product Manager (Control Push Buttons)
Our client, who is a leading global brand in energy management and industrial automation, is looking for a capable Product Manager.
The Product Manager will:
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify critical trends and be kept updated to understand the offer’s environment
- Take charge of regular benchmarks to assess the customers perception
- Understand Control and Signalling customers’ needs, collaborating in transversal activities including the full Control and Signalling scope
- Monitor business metrics (turnover, volume, profitability, market shares) and drive tactical growth actions
- Feed the Strategic Marketing Plan
- Responsible for the marketing mix – product, price, place and promotion
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, lifecycle and roadmap
- Creative problem solver with experience in product creation/improvement/innovation
- Knowledge of digital marketing (e.g. social media, search engine optimisation) and basic mathematical skills for forecasting and pricing would be ideal
- Strong ability to influence and convince
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.